Dynisma is redefining the design, build and operation of motion simulation technology, with highly disruptive products. Our technology targets the changing and expanding global markets for motion simulation including motorsport, automotive, defence and aviation.
We have world leading technical knowledge and experience and are now searching for outstanding Mechanical Engineers to join our dynamic team and grow with us.
The qualities and capabilities you will bring to our team:
- Intelligent, inquisitive and creative mind
- Tenacious problem solver
- Clear understanding of applied physics and engineering fundamentals
- Proven mathematical skills and ability to carry out calculations
- Ability to learn quickly, to understand engineering systems and use new digital tools
- Understanding of design using composites, metals and plastics
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and DfM, particularly for low volumes
- CAD skills in modelling and drafting
- Structural analysis using FEA or similar methods
- Ability to use and customise software to solve problems and process data
- Verification and validation of products by analysis and test
- FMEA and Technical Documentation
- Simulation and multibody modelling capabilities (Matlab/Simulink/SimScape/Dymola/Adams/HyperWorks)
Suitable candidates are likely to also have a at least a 2:1 honours degree and 3 or more A-level grades at or above ABB or equivalent with subjects including maths and physics.
You will be a modest and collaborative team player, willing to work closely with colleagues across the business. The culture is supportive, honest, ambitious, and driven. We are a high performing team, determined to always deliver excellence, to everyone.
Please send your CV and a short note giving three reasons why we should hire you.