Dynisma is revolutionising the automotive and motorsport driving simulator market with its disruptive Motion Generator technology. Our cutting-edge approach to simulator design delivers more data about vehicle dynamics and ride to drivers and passengers with less latency and more accurately than any other motion simulators available.
Our CEO Ash Warne started the business in 2017 after leading the simulator programmes at McLaren and Ferrari F1 teams. We have since grown to a team of over 40 engineers, delivering turnkey driving simulators to customers including Ferrari F1 Team as well as a number of other marquee brands.
About the team:
We are a team of engineers experienced both in the design and manufacture of driving simulators, as well as their use in vehicle development. We develop, deliver and support outstanding, ground-breaking simulators and motion generators that support the engineering that leads to winning performance on the track.
- Build physical models of our simulators to evaluate design options and trade-offs
- Collaborate with experts in Electrical and Mechanical Design to design world class simulators
- Analyse timeseries data to understand system behaviour
- Develop software to control our simulators, both in the virtual environment and the real world
- Bring together a wide range of electrical and control systems to make complete simulators
- Test and develop our simulator hardware including real-time computing platforms
- Develop our in-house simulator software including motion cueing
- Run our simulators, tune their performance and support driver test sessions
- Work with our customers to tailor our turnkey simulator systems to their needs
- A background in fields such as Engineering, Physics, Maths or Computer Science
- Confidence in applying the fundamentals of Maths and Physics
- Ability to work independently and a willingness to get things done
- A logical approach to approaching tasks and solving problems
- Good communication and teamworking skills
- Some experience in programming languages such as C++, C#, Python, MATLAB
What To Expect
- Hands-on experience developing and running our driving simulators
- A technical grounding. You will spend most of your time working with tools such a MATLAB, Simulink and TwinCAT
- An education in fields such as Simulation, Modelling, Control and Vehicle Dynamics
- Exposure to the whole company from the start
- Challenging, fast paced projects that we care about
- Experience with a wide range of hardware and software
- A performance led approach, helping get the most out of our simulators
- Working with expert customers from the very best automotive and motorsport establishments
Suitable candidates will be on track for a 2:1 honours degree and 3 or more A-level grades at or above ABB or equivalent with subjects including maths.
Why join Dynisma?
Dynisma is growing rapidly and we are looking for outstanding people across all parts of the business to help build our future.
The culture is passionate, fast-paced, open and transparent. People work in a flat structure with hands-on application, innovation and experimentation constantly in mind.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary, pension, life insurance, private medical insurance, 25 days holiday, Cycle to work and electric car vehicle schemes.
If this sounds exciting and you want to join a seriously high performing team, determined to always deliver excellence, then please apply to email@example.com.
Please send your CV and a short note giving three reasons why we should hire you.