Dynisma is redefining the design, build and operation of motion simulation technology, with highly disruptive products. Our technology targets the changing and expanding global markets for motion simulation including motorsport, automotive, defence and aviation.
We have world leading technical knowledge and are now searching for an outstanding Graduate Simulation Engineer to join our dynamic team and grow with us.
We are looking for a simulation engineer to:
- Build physical models of our simulators to evaluate design options and trade-offs
- Collaborate with experts in Electrical and Mechanical Design to design excellent simulators
- Develop software to control our simulators, both in the virtual environment and the real world
- Identify, integrate and test software, sensors and actuators that will improve system performance
- Commission our simulators, test their performance and train people to use them
We are looking for someone with:
- A background in fields such as Engineering, Physics, Maths or Computer Science
- Confidence in applying the fundamentals of Physics and Maths
- Determination, independence and a methodical approach to problem solving
- Ability to discuss and communicate technical concepts. This is a collaborative environment, and we rely on one another to test our theories, contribute their own and share what they learn
- An interest in, or exposure to, functional programming languages (MATLAB, Python, R)
We can offer:
- Competitive salary
- A technical grounding. You will spend a lot of your time working with tools such a MATLAB, Simulink and Dymola
- Hands on experience, with a great balance between theory and practice
- An education in Simulation, Modelling and Control
- Exposure to the whole company from the start. As a Simulation Engineer, you will have an overview of the complete system
- Ongoing career development
- Challenging, fast paced projects that we care about
Please send your CV and a short note giving three reasons why we should hire you.