Dynisma is redefining the design, build and operation of motion simulation technology, with highly disruptive products. Our technology targets the changing and expanding global markets for motion simulation including motorsport, automotive, defence and aviation.
We have world leading technical knowledge and are now searching for an outstanding Lead Electrical Design Engineer to join our dynamic team and grow with us.
- Interpret requirements and produce design specifications.
- Produce technical documentation to support designs.
- Provide technical/functional input at all stages from concept through to in-service support.
- Specify electrical control panels and systems designs for subcontract design and manufacture.
- Create, review, and approve electrical wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Create and manage BoM data for electrical hardware.
- Be on company site for integration and commissioning of electrical power and control systems.
- Provide in-service support and action modifications and changes.
- Visit customer sites as required.
- Keep abreast of current best practice, legislation and standards (International, UK, US, and EU).
- Support Technical Innovations, including,
- Developing concepts
- Prototype and implement
- Interface with other functions
- ~10 years’ experience in a relevant field of work (New product development/introduction)
- BSc, BEng, MSc, MEng in Electrical Engineering or other relevant field of study.
- Member of a professional institute/organisation
Skills and Experience
- Experience with the specification of electrical control panels.
- Strong knowledge of electrical power and control systems (3-Ph, 1-Ph, DC)
- Knowledge of EN60204-1, Low Voltage Directive and/or Machinery Directive.
- Up to date knowledge of electrical and safety legislation and standards (Wiring regs BS7671)
- Experience in using an electrical CAD software
- Experience in using AutoCAD or Eplan.
Please send your CV and a short note giving three reasons why we should hire you.