Dynisma is revolutionising the automotive and motorsport driving simulator market with its disruptive Motion Generator technology. Our cutting-edge approach to simulator design delivers more data about vehicle dynamics and ride to drivers and passengers with less latency and more accurately than any other motion simulators available.
Our CEO Ash Warne started the business in 2017 after leading the simulator programmes at McLaren and Ferrari F1 teams. We have since grown to a team of over 40 engineers, delivering turnkey driving simulators to customers including Ferrari F1 Team as well as a number of other marquee brands.
About the team
We are a team of engineers experienced both in the design and manufacture of driving simulators, as well as their use in vehicle development. We develop, deliver and support outstanding, ground-breaking simulators and motion generators that support the engineering that leads to winning performance on the track.
We are looking for a Project Planner to join the operations team within Dynisma, reporting in to the Operations Manager. The successful candidate will work within a team of technical experts who specialise in the design, build and commissioning of world class motion simulators. You will be responsible for assuring that all projects planning activities are delivered on time, working closely with the Technical Project Managers. Your duties will include:
- Working with technical teams to develop project plans and master summary schedules
- Undertaking schedule risk analysis and applying schedule risk as required
- Undertaking schedule status, forecast and analysis against critical path milestones
- Reporting to management and developing schedule recovery plans
- A degree qualification (egineering discipline preferable) or equivalent experience
- Experienced in project planning and scheduling
- Familiarity with scheduling tools including Open Plan or P6, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Project and SharePoint.
- A logical approach to approaching tasks and solving problems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaboration and Engagement skills
Why join Dynisma?
Dynisma is growing rapidly and we are looking for outstanding people across all parts of the business to help build our future.
The culture is passionate, fast-paced, open and transparent. People work in a flat structure with hands-on application, innovation and experimentation constantly in mind.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary, pension, life insurance, private medical insurance, 25 days holiday, electric car vehicle scheme.
If this sounds exciting and you want to join a seriously high performing team, determined to always deliver excellence, then please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your CV and a short note giving three reasons why we should hire you.