Sales and New Business Development Role
Dynisma is revolutionizing the automotive and motorsport driving simulator market with its disruptive Motion Generator technology. Our cutting-edge approach to simulator design delivers more data about vehicle dynamics and ride to drivers and passengers with less latency and more accuracy than any other motion simulators available.
Our CEO Ash Warne started the business in 2017 after leading the simulator programs at McLaren and Ferrari F1 teams. We have since grown to a team of nearly 50 staff, delivering turnkey driving simulators to customers, including the Ferrari F1 Team as well as a number of other globally recognised brands.
About the team:
We are looking for a successful and ambitious New Sales and Business developer to join our highly successful commercial selling organisation. They are a high performing team, and determined to always deliver excellence, to all customers and partners. The team knows only too well, that our world demands the best in class people to accompany our world beating technologies.
To create new and qualified, high quality sales opportunities into the top end of the “sales funnel”. To establish new contacts with new customers in existing markets and ensure they match our strategy and ideal customer profile. You will then, collaborate with the existing commercial team, transitioning these high quality opportunities. Of course, you will quickly establish a process to routinely and predictably grow our pool of prospects.
· A high degree of natural curiosity
· Ability to uncover and then develop opportunities where they are not always apparent.
· A great networker who can communicate clearly and proficiently across multiple levels inside the customers organisation.
· You present well, confidently and with passion – in person or remote.
· You research the customer, their needs and develop a compelling story.
· Resilience and persistence are key behaviours.
· You understand and can manage the balance of Technical vs Commercial know how in your presentations
· You are an active listener, and can use modern questioning techniques to establish explicit and implied needs.
· You are great at establishing the “case for change” in creating new prospects
· Finally, you are energised by being at the front of the Sales, BD, Commercial process and have the fluid thinking skills to join the dots when they may not be obvious.
Why join Dynisma?
Dynisma is growing rapidly, and we are looking for outstanding people across all parts of the business to help build our future.
The culture is passionate, fast-paced, open, and transparent. People work in a flat structure with hands-on application, innovation, and experimentation constantly in mind.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary, pension, life insurance, private medical insurance, 25 days holiday, electric car vehicle scheme.
If this sounds exciting and you want to join a seriously high performing team, determined to always deliver excellence, then please apply to email@example.com.
Please send your CV and a short note giving three reasons why we should hire you.