Dynisma is revolutionising the automotive and motorsport driving simulator market with its disruptive Motion Generator technology. Our cutting-edge approach to simulator design delivers more data about vehicle dynamics and ride to drivers and passengers with less latency and more accuracy than any other motion simulators available.
Our CEO, Ash Warne, started the business in 2017 after leading the simulator programmes at McLaren and Ferrari F1 teams. We have since grown to a team of over 40 engineers, delivering turnkey driving simulators to customers including Ferrari F1 Team as well as a number of other marque brands.
We have world leading technical knowledge and experience in the design, verification, build, validation and operation of motion simulation technology. We are searching for an outstanding engineer to join our Structural Analysis Team and grow with us.
Our Structural Analysis Engineers work very closely with our designers and our simulation & control engineers. You will take data such as bandwidth requirements, loads and accelerations from specifications and system models and analyse potential structural solutions to these. You will explore structural capabilities, sensitivities and optimisations, as well as understanding, proving and developing our analysis and test toolkit.
The qualities and capabilities you will bring to our team will include:
- Being a personable and collaborative worker, keen to engage with others and form great teamworking relationships.
- The tact and willingness to take the lead when needed.
- Having an intelligent, inquisitive and creative mind. You’ll be interested in the technology, the customers, the work of others in the business and will generate ideas as you observe and learn.
- Being a tenacious problem solver, you will have the desire to reach new solutions and the understanding that getting there is likely to be challenging.
- A clear understanding of applied physics and engineering fundamentals as well as being familiar with multi-body dynamics analysis.
- Proven mathematical skills and the ability to set out and complete calculations.
- The ability to learn quickly, to understand engineering systems and utilise new digital tools.
- The ability to specify and undertake static and dynamic non-linear structural analysis and understand explicit analysis methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly and concisely cover the technical information you’ll need to explain to others in the business and report for future reference.
- The ability to identify and specify experiments & tests to verify and validate your methods.
- Confidence in exploring and finding publications to guide your practice and further the knowledge and capabilities of you and your team as well as finding and working to relevant directives, regulations, standards or guidance.
- Experience of using FEA tools to analyse structural problems (ideally Hypermesh and Optistruct).
Suitable candidates are likely to also have a at least a 2:1 honours degree and 3 or more A-level grades at or above AAB or equivalent with subjects including maths and physics.
Why join Dynisma?
Dynisma is growing rapidly and we are looking for outstanding people across all parts of the business to help build our future.
The culture is passionate, fast-paced, open and transparent. People work in a relatively flat structure with hands-on application, innovation and experimentation constantly in mind.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary, pension, life insurance, private medical insurance, 25 days holiday, Cycle to work and electric car vehicle schemes.
If this sounds exciting and you want to join a seriously high performing team, determined to always deliver excellence, then please apply to email@example.com.
Please send your CV and a short note giving three reasons why we should hire you.