Dynisma is revolutionising the automotive and motorsport driving simulator market with its disruptive Motion Generator technology. Our cutting-edge approach to simulator design delivers more data about vehicle dynamics and ride to drivers and passengers with less latency and more accurately than any other motion simulators available.
Our CEO Ash Warne started the business in 2017 after leading the simulator programmes at McLaren and Ferrari F1 teams. We have since grown to a team of over 40 engineers, delivering turnkey driving simulators to customers including Ferrari F1 Team as well as a number of other marquee brands.
About the team:
We are a team of engineers experienced both in the design and manufacture of driving simulators, as well as their use in vehicle development. We develop, deliver and support outstanding, ground-breaking simulators and motion generators that support the engineering that leads to winning performance on the track.
About the role:
As part of a highly skilled and agile multi-discipline team, you will play an integral role in the design and development of advanced simulator motion and control systems, which will be used by our customers to develop the latest race cars and automotive vehicles.
· Steering the design and providing guidance throughout the new product development lifecycle from requirements capture to in-service support.
· Develop and maintain system and sub-system level definition documentation. Product specifications, testing documentation, FMEA’s and Design Reviews.
· Managing project and technical requirements, ensuring they are fully documented and traceable in line with the Requirements Management Plan.
· Capture & validate all stakeholder requirements - both internal and external.
· Review Requirements with users, subject matter experts and other stakeholders (Mechanical, Electrical, Software, Safety)
· Work closely with the project manager and project lead and multi-discipline engineering project team to ensure the design, build, commissioning, validation & verification activities are completed on time to support the project timeline
· Develop the product verification strategy and ensure agreement with all stakeholders.
· Provide status reports for requirements capture, compliance status, validation and verification.
· Liaise with the engineering functions to maintain product configuration.
· Participate in solution identification, selection, evaluation, performance verification and demonstrations.
· Sub-contract management of contractors and key-suppliers.
· Manage/support activities to demonstrate compliance with the required regional regulations and standards, e.g., Machinery Directive and EMC Directive.
· Product validation testing, including performance measurement analysis, data collection and report writing feeding back into design functions as necessary.
· Authoring or managing creation of, manuals, technical bulletins and service and repair related documentation.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to read, understand and translate mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, schematic and mechanical assembly drawings and instructions.
· Experience in commissioning and testing of mechanical/electrical systems
· Experience of onsite installation, commissioning, and provision of training
· Experience with servo and PLC driven systems
· Experience of using 3D CAD system or Electrical CAD
· Experience with using Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) methods
· DFMEA experience
· Microsoft Office Proficient
· A minimum degree qualified in Aeronautical, Mechanical, Systems or Electrical Engineering.
· Member of a professional engineering body (Chartered Engineer) or working towards chartership.
Why join Dynisma?
Dynisma is growing rapidly and we are looking for outstanding people across all parts of the business to help build our future.
The culture is passionate, fast-paced, open and transparent. People work in a flat structure with hands-on application, innovation and experimentation constantly in mind.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary, pension, life insurance, private medical insurance, 25 days holiday, Cycle to work and electric car vehicle schemes.
If this sounds exciting and you want to join a seriously high performing team, determined to always deliver excellence, then please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your CV and a short note giving three reasons why we should hire you.