Dynisma is redefining the design, build and operation of motion simulation technology, with highly disruptive products. Our technology targets the changing and expanding global markets for motion simulation including motorsport, automotive, defence and aviation.
We have world leading technical knowledge and are now searching for an outstanding Graduate Simulation Engineer to join our dynamic team and grow with us.
- Build and run full system simulations to evaluate simulator design options and trade-offs
- Develop and deploy control software for Hardware in the Loop
- Integrate and test new concepts and developments on our simulators
- Improve simulator realism and usability, including integration of third-party hardware and software
- Run our simulators, tuning their performance and supporting driver test sessions
The qualities and capabilities you will bring to our team:
- A background in fields such as Engineering, Physics, Maths or Computer Science
- Confidence in applying the fundamentals of Physics and Maths
- Determination, independence and a methodical approach to problem solving
- Ability to discuss and communicate technical concepts. This is a collaborative environment, and we rely on one another to test our theories, contribute their own and share what they learn
- An interest in, or exposure to, functional programming languages (MATLAB, Python, R)