Dynisma is revolutionising the automotive and motorsport driving simulator market with its disruptive Motion Generator technology. Our cutting-edge approach to simulator design delivers more data about vehicle dynamics and ride to drivers and passengers with less latency and more accurately than any other motion simulators available.
Our CEO Ash Warne started the business in 2017 after leading the simulator programmes at McLaren and Ferrari F1 teams. We have since grown to a team of over 40 engineers, delivering turnkey driving simulators to customers including Ferrari F1 Team as well as a number of other marquee brands.
As a Build Engineer / Commissioning Engineer you will be responsible for overseeing the assembly, integration, and commissioning of our simulators and equipment. You will work closely with our engineering and production teams to ensure that our equipment is built to specifications, functions efficiently, and meets quality standards.
Enthusiastic character that is keen to work in a dynamic and high paced environment. Able to take a pragmatic view on balancing workload and prioritising based on business demands. Needs to have an excellent eye for detail and pride themselves on high quality workmanship. Self-starter an able to work independently and manage their own workload.
- Contribute to ensuring the workshop environment is kept to a high standard.
- Deliver mechanical sub-assemblies and full machine assembly to a consistently high standard.
- Keep build documentation up to date.
- Support current and continually develop and improves goods in and stores processes.
- Communicate clear feedback on assembly processes and work instructions to ensure perpetual improvement.
- Travel to customer sites both nationally and globally for installation and maintenance.
- Experience working in a highly productive assembly environment.
- Excellent understanding of tooling and assembly processes.
- Experience working in a tight team environment.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Able to travel.
- Forklift licence up to 3.5 ton.
- Experience of inspection and quality control.
- Experience of stock/inventory management.
Why join Dynisma?
Dynisma is growing rapidly and we are looking for outstanding people across all parts of the business to help build our future.
The culture is passionate, fast-paced, open and transparent. People work in a flat structure with hands-on application, innovation and experimentation constantly in mind.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary, pension, life insurance, private medical insurance, 25 days holiday, Cycle to work and electric car vehicle schemes.
If this sounds exciting and you want to join a seriously high performing team, determined to always deliver excellence, then please apply to email@example.com.
Please send your CV and a short note giving three reasons why we should hire you.