Dynisma is redefining the design, build and operation of motion simulation technology, with highly disruptive products. Our technology targets the changing and expanding global markets for motion simulation including motorsport, automotive, defence and aviation.
We have world leading technical knowledge and experience and are now searching for an outstanding Graduate/Intern Mechanical Engineer to join our dynamic team and grow with us.
The qualities and capabilities you will bring to our team:
- Intelligent, inquisitive and creative mind
- Tenacious problem solver
- Clear understanding of applied physics and engineering fundamentals
- Proven mathematical skills and ability to solve mathematical problems and carry out calculations
- Ability to learn quickly, to understand engineering systems and use new digital tools
- Interest in simulation and vehicle dynamics
Expectations of the role:
- Generating ideas and solutions to problems and opportunities
- Using CAD tools for modelling and drafting to develop designs
- Utilising composites, metals and plastics in designs
- Understanding manufacturing methods and undertaking Design for Manufacture activities
- Performing structural analysis using FEA or similar methods
- Assessing risk and identifying risk mitigation activities
- Using and customising software to solve problems and process data
- Specifying tests to validate designs and prove analysis methods
- Simulation and multibody modelling capabilities (Matlab/Simulink/SimScape/Dymola/Adams/HyperWorks)
Suitable candidates are likely to also have a at least a 2:1 honours degree and 3 or more A-level grades at or above ABB or equivalent with subjects including maths and physics.
You will be a modest and collaborative team player, willing to work closely with colleagues across the business. The culture is supportive, honest, ambitious, and driven. We are a high performing team, determined to always deliver excellence, to everyone.