Dynisma is redefining the design, build and operation of motion simulation technology, with highly disruptive products. Our technology targets the changing and expanding global markets for motion simulation including motorsport, automotive, defence and aviation. We are searching for outstanding Mechanical Design engineers to join our dynamic team and grow with us.
We have world leading technical knowledge and experience and are nw looking for and outstanding Structural Analysis Lead Engineer to join our dynamic team and grow with us.
The qualities and capabilities you will bring to our team:
- Personable and collaborative worker
- Intelligent, inquisitive and creative mind
- Tenacious problem solver
- Clear understanding of applied physics and engineering fundamentals
- Proven mathematical skills and ability to solve mathematical problems and carry out calculations
- Ability to learn quickly, to understand engineering systems and utilise new digital tools
- Interest in simulation and vehicle dynamics
- Proven ability to specify and undertake static and dynamic non-linear structural analysis
- Familiar with explicit analysis methods
- Confident and experienced in technical report writing and presentation
- Able to specify experiments/tests to verify and validate methods and materials used
- Familiar with multi-body dynamics analysis
- Confident in finding and working to relevant directives, regulation, standards and guidance
Other capabilities of value:
- Ability to use and customise software to solve problems and process data
- FMEA and Technical Documentation
- Simulation and multibody modelling capabilities (Matlab/Simulink/SimScape/Dymola/Adams/HyperWorks)
Suitable candidates are likely to also have a at least a 2:1 honours degree and 3 or more A-level grades at or above AAB or equivalent with subjects including maths and physics.
You will be a modest and collaborative team player, willing to work closely with colleagues across the business. The culture is supportive, honest, ambitious, and driven. We are a high performing team, determined to always deliver excellence, to everyone.